Beiträge von Rowdy

Finally found the name with some help. The name of the super admin that night was rafael sanders. Weirdly enough i couldn't find him in your list of team members though.

That said i/we will not be playing on the server anymore, since i highly suspect a part of the team of admins on the RPserver doesn't like us and will go quit a few lengths to make sure we do not enjoy our stay sadly enough. This thread was more to raise awareness.

I do hope something gets done at one point (even if it's only talking with the person in question) and wish you good luck with the servers, they seem to be growing :).

Also a shout out to the friendly admins of the RPserver you know who you are ;)

Hello syle,

First off thanks for responding on my english post. As said before writing german is allot harder then talking, aber langsam geht das auch immer besser und besser, aber nochmal wie gesagt danke :).

I should have explained it a bit better (kinda rushed the post yesterday) since i think there is a mix up now. It's a sort of 2 cases. The first that started it all was with diablo doom and his mate (the conversation i never finished because i got kicked out of their TS channel). That one was me reporting him and his mate for failRP. That conversation went wrong at one point with him saying "geht doch hello kitty online zocken" before kicking me out of the channel with no way to get back in. The conversation in general was ... well lets just keep it at ... not pleasing.

A few "weird coincidences" happened shortly after that with the last one being yesterday with the superadmin. Sadly i didn't took a screenshot and when i was making this post he already left the server. I'm quit positive his name started with a R. If i would see his name i would recognize it though.

If you have any kind of log that gets saved, it happend somewhere between 23:30 and 0:30. I killed him and cuffed his mate. After that the random SEK raid gun shooting at the car started. I'm not a 100% sure (thats why i didn't mentioned this in my fist post) but i think he killed me in full admin mode as well. I saw the gun floating and said "it's the admin" a second later i was dead. So looking back ... i'm quite sure that was him aswell. My in-game name is Rowdy Rasa and my steam id is STEAM_0:0:30167881.

Well i'll keep this in english as german is not my grundsprache so to speak (well english isn't either but i can type it allot better then german).

Hopefully one of the adult admins (if there are any) will read this and maybe take a look at the situation.

As my german isn't perfect this mode (darkRP) is a excellent way for me to learn to speak the language more fluently and to make it more natural. Now i have been playing on this server for awhile and although server performance isn't perfect i liked the mods that where installed and overall a enjoyfull experience... Till one day we had a little run in with one of the admins.

Now this hasn't been spoken through on TS (i was there the first time) since at one point i simply got kicked out of ts without a satisfactory answer or solution (which i might add was possible but my discussion partner choose to insult me and kick as a solution... Well either way it gets the job done right ?).

After that point i have noticed several " iffy" things that have been going on leading to this night. At one point we as a group decide to join the cops. We tried to role play it as best as we can in between everybody already being on yolo mode and shooting around and what not. At one point we somebody with a weapon out so we get out the car.

We ran to him and asked if we where allowed to check him for weapons. He said yes so i checked him. Apparently you can only see weapon permits when you are shown a ID card. My mate was fully convinced that you could see people with a permit in green above their heads. So most likely failRP from our side, but you gotta learn it somehow right ? (well they could have been polite about it and explain but they choose to insult like children.

That aside he had weapons on him so we wanted to arrest him. He starts shooting i ran after him with a stun gun. He gets stunned if cuff him sofar pretty normal right ? Then at one point the " super"admin that night decided that his buddy shouldn't die, teleports to us and start shooting without godmode. I take out my gun and start shooting. Killing him and locking up his buddy for 500 secs (he killed our chef so yeah 500 is "mild" i would say).

Next thing we know we drive around and get shot by a SEK raid gun. Again, again, again, again. Till the car almost broke down. We have no idea where it's coming from. Till the point i saw the gun ... floating in midair. Well quite obviously that was the " super"admin. ..."dramatic drums"...

Well this was quite the story and since it was the "super"admin i have no hopes of this ever doing something then again you knew know... Most likely not since well .... the guy most likely paid the server right ?

Atleast know if you are reading this mister "super"admin...

TL:DR that your aim sucks mate ;)